Your Samsung TV Does Not Recognize The Auto Wall Mount (WMN5090A)
If your Samsung TV does not recognize your WMN5090A auto wall mount and you can’t control the wall mount with your TV’s remote,you may not have connected and powered up the wall mount and TV in the proper sequence.
To connect and power up your wall mount and TV in the proper sequence, follow these steps.
1. Unplug the TV and the auto wall mount, and then disconnect the communications cable from the wall mount and the TV.
2. Disconnect the adapter and power cord from the auto wall mount.
3. Connect the communications cable to the EX-LINK port on the auto wall mount.
Note: When you connect the EX-LINK cable to the auto wall mount it must be fully inserted or there will be no
communication between the TV and the wall mount. You will generally be able to feel two clicks while inserting the cable.
4. Connect the communications cable to the EX-LINK (Service) port on the back of the TV.
5. Connect the adapter and power cord to the auto wall mount, and then plug the power cord into a power outlet.
6. Plug the power cord of your TV into a power outlet.
7. Power on the television.
Your television should recognize the auto wall mount and you should be able to make adjustments to television’s position using the TV’s remote control.