How do I reset the Smart Hub on my Samsung Smart TV?
Please note: these instructions are for all 2014 Samsung Televisions.
To reset the Smart Hub follow the steps below:
1. If the Smart Hub is open exit the Smart Hub. You cannot reset the Smart Hub while it is in use.
2. Press the MENU key on your Smart Control.
3. Navigate to and select the Smart Hub section of the main menu.
4. Navigate to and select Smart Hub Reset.
5. Enter your PIN (it’s 0000 by default) and press enter. If you have forgotten your pin please go to the instructions at the bottom of the page.
6. When you access the Smart Hub again you will need to activate it again as you did when you first set up the TV.
How to reset your PIN number:
1. Put your TV in standby mode.
2. Press Mute then 182 in quick succession (if the TV comes out of standby while you are doing this you will need to put it in standby again and repeat this step).
3. Power on the TV.
Your PIN will now be reset to 0000.