How do I control my SUHD Samsung Smart 3D LED TV using Motion Control
New sophisticated Smart Interaction technology enables you to operate your TV without pushing a button. You can easily control functions such as changing channels/volume, accessing apps and navigating the web using hand motions.
· Zoom in image with two hands motion.
· Select the volume up icon with grab motion.
In order to set the motion control service up, please follow the steps below:
1. Set Motion Control to On.
(MENU/123) > MENU > System > Motion Control > Motion Control
2. Face the TV camera, raise your hand to a comfortable position, and then move your index finger to the left or right slowly with it fully extended upwards.
3. Move your hand left or right slowly to move the pointer to a function.
4. Curl your index finger down to select a function, and then raise it again to run the selected function.
– This function is only available on certain models in specific geographical areas.
– Motion Control is available in either direction control or motion pointing mode.
– 9000 models need to be connected to the TV camera in order to use Motion Control
UE48JS9000T, UE55JS9000T, UE65JS9500T, UE78JS9500T